Sunday, July 29, 2007

Finally!!!

I finally got to start woring this weekend at my new job. I will be passing meds at the Oregon Veterans Home for a while and then they will train me to do the charge nurse job. There are four wings and each wing has about 30+ residents. That is a lot of new faces to learn and they all take their medications differently. I am catching on pretty quick and can't wait until I will be working on my own. the day goes by pretty fast as the residents get medications in the morning at lunch and at 2pm. the residents are great and have been very happy to see a new face. So far no big problems getting people to take their medications but it is only my second day.

The kids are getting excited to get back to school, especially Dylan, who will start kindergarten this year. We took a walk this evening and went by his school so he could get a closer look. He was very excited and really wanted to check out the playground.

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

That is great. I hope that everything works out well!